JOIN US FOR JUNGLE ADVENTURE
Evergreen Ecolodge is working with very good and experienced guides and naturalists. They will show you the best of the area, providing you a safe jungle adventure with unforgettable and funny moments! Join us!
Our friendly and experienced guides take you in the jungle, where you can see wildlife animals, such as deers, one horned rhinos, royal Bengal tigers, Asian elephants, sloth bears, leopards and many birds.
- Feel the power of the Jungle.
- Best way to be a part of the nature.
- Chances to meet any of the animals of the jungle.
Need a pack lunch?
During the canoe trip on the Rapti River, you will be able to view the full array of nature’s beauty including plenty of birds, crocodiles and other animals.
- Beautiful Canoeing in Rapti River
- Relax while enjoying birds and other animals
- Chances to see two types of crocodiles: Ghariyals and Muggers
Several towers have been created by the local community to preserve wildlife in the forest. A unique chance for you to spend night in extraordinary jungle environment.
- Spend your night into the Wild and enjoy the amazing natural concert.
- Chance to see Rhinoceros, deers, wild pigs, monkeys, birds and leopards.
TWENTY THOUSAND LAKE
Discover the wetland reserve and his lakes, a paradise for birds and crocodiles lovers. Visiting it by bike is probably the nicest way
to explore this place, given that you can stop at your own pace to have a look around.
- Spend an afternoon by bicycle, in a beautiful environment
- Chances to see birds, deers and Marsh mugger crocodiles.
VILLAGE TOUR BY OX-CART
The ox cart rides go through some traditional village around Sauraha. It is an excellent way to observe how life in going in the villages.
- The more relaxing transport way.
- Ideal to take pictures of the fields and village life.
ELEPHANT BREEDING CENTER
In the first elephant breeding center of Asia, you can see babies’ elephant socializing with their mothers and other babies. The EBC is government owned.
- Opportunity to watch Elephants’ Live activities, feeding and caring.
- Chance to see moments of elephants life never seen before.
SITE SEEING AND BREATHTAKING SUNSET
Our guides will show you around Sauraha, including the amazing male elephant camp. After a short walk just in front the national Park, you will arrive in one of the more beautiful sunset spot of the town.
- Amazing male elephants
- Breathtaking sunset
- And also bird watching and jeep safari.